We believe and create a better world where there's a sustainable development and knowledge it's shared, based in Permaculture principles.
Molinos Verdes de Moringa learns, applies and shares evolving, ethical and ecological solutions for regenerative development through Permaculture.
Why did we chose "Molinos Verdes de Moringa" ("Green Moringa Mills") as our name?
- Mills are one of the first machines human invented, very simple, versatile, with few pieces and that helps achieve many tasks at different scales.
- Green is the color that represents nature.
- Moringa is a tree with many benefits, that grows almost everywhere; its leaves have high levels of protein, also plenty of vitamins, calcium, among others. Flowers are also edibles, you can get essential oil from its seeds and then use them as water filter. Finally, it can go trough drought and flood.
So we are a simple and versatile initiative, that works with nature, in a wide range of fields, adapting to diverse situations and with many benefits.
Size of project site
People on site
2 - 6
November to May
June to October
- tent camping
- shared rooms
- communal kitchen access
- over 80% locally sourced
- fast: streaming video
- permaculture1-2 times per week
- nutrition/cooking1-2 times per week
Molinos Verdes de Moringa is currently offering the following opportunities:
- Graphic designer
- Organic gardeners
- Video producers
Contact Molinos Verdes de Moringa
Register or login to contact this center.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: