YOGA | COMMUNITY | SPIRIT
Welcome to Momentom’s most centralized Artist Residency location in the heart of San Marcos, Guatemala. Join us for any length of time during this 3 month residency!
The Momentom Artist Residency was created for the purpose of bringing together one of the most authentic communities in the world in stunning locations. Located on the shores of one of the world’s most notorious spiritual centres, the Momentom Guatemala Residency is San Marcos’ full service yoga & training studio and holistic healing centre.
With a vegan restaurant on site, the best internet in town, the signature Guatemalan blue views, a co-work space, the largest yoga platform, and an aerial playground built on castle ruins, this Residency is a paradise for nomads, spiritual seekers, artists, and yogis.
PART RETREAT | PART FESTIVAL | PART SUMMITMomentom Artist Residencies are designed for full transformation and the most memorable of human experiences. With a concentration in both introspection and self-expression practices, our community embodies the yogic principles and ethics in an environment that supports your expansion.
Each week will feature the individual principles of the yogic limbs that will translate into your art - whether circus, visuals, movement or business. Week by week, we explore personal ascension. For us, this alchemy becomes obvious in all dimensions of our lives.
Our recommendation is one month for full transformation. 28 days is the time our bodies and minds need to make or break a habit. We have divided our program into physical (Month 1) and metaphysical (Month 2).
This program has all classes inspired by these themes and will start on December 1, 2019.
Week 1 | Physical Dimension - Earth | Yamas
Series of “right living” or ethics within Hinduism and Yoga / Codes of self regulation and constraint typically related to others and self.
Week 2 | Physical Dimension - Water | Nimayamas
Series of “right living” or ethics within Hinduism and Yoga / Spiritual Observances of practice of self discipline.
Week 3 | Physical Dimension - Air | Asanas
Postures/ Alignment - study of various forms of yogic disciplines including Hatha, Vinyasa.
Week 4 | Physical Dimension - Fire | Pranayama
Study of breath control - Whim Hoff - ect introduce to all practices.
Week 5 | Metaphysical Dimension - Earth | Pratyahara
Withdrawal or sensory transcendence- making consciousness effort to draw our awareness from, the external world and outside stimuli.
Week 6 | Metaphysical Dimension - Water | Dharana
Concentration Mantra, Breath, Sensation.
Week 7 | Metaphysical Dimension - Air | Dhyana
Meditation or contemplation- uninterrupted flow of concentration.
Week 8 | Metaphysical Dimension - Fire | Samadhi
Silence, bliss, ecstasy.
HOW DO I JOIN?Momentom is a travel community for artists and digital nomads. We look for people who want to undergo massive shifts in their lives and train their body & mind. To join us, you can apply. Don't worry. The application has a completely refundable deposit, its for us to hold your spot. We don’t care about your resume, we just care that you want to engage, learn and grow with us. Knowing who is in-house from the get-go allows us to design the perfect balance between artists, spiritual healers, entrepreneurs so that you can feel inspired and connected at all times throughout your residency
WHO IS MOMENTOM FOR?
Residencies are ideal for:
- Semi professional artists looking to step up their game
- location independent freelancers and consultants
- New yoga teachers
- Spiritual healers and people looking for more spiritual awareness
- Anyone going through professional transitions and looking for a structured way of calibrating with themselves
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who take care of their body and mind
- Anyone who is looking for like-minded people to feel inspired
HOW LONG SHOULD I GO?Make it count. Our recommendation is one month for full transformation. 28 days is the time our bodies and minds need to make or break a habit.
- Located on the shores of one of the world’s most notorious spiritual centres, Momentom Residency is San Marcos’ full service yoga & training studio and holistic healing centre.
- 24 hours access to all training facilities exclusively to residents, access to all daily classes , meditation, yoga, movement, community vegan buffet meals, access to sauna, lake front kayaks, all sacred ceremonies, ecstatic dances, ted-style talks and all amenities. Once you are in, you are in.
- We’ve created an environment for all entrepreneurs and creatives to be surrounded by the right skills to optimize and create top-notch portfolio and visions. In house. you’ll find massage therapists, reiki masters, professional videographers, life coaches, photographers and more.
- Expect: Morning gongs, jumping into the lake at sunrise, daily asanas, hot cacao, regular training, nightly fire jams, talks that will blow your mind, cuddle puddles,, temazcal and views with Mayan volcanoes.
- With a vegan restaurant on site, the best internet in town, the signature Guatemalan blue views, a co-work space, the largest yoga platform, and an aerial playground built on castle ruins, the Residency is a paradise for nomads, spiritual seekers, artists, and yogis.
- shared rooms
- private room
- communally cooked meals
- over 80% locally sourced
- restaurant on site
- fast: streaming video
Pay with these cryptocurrencies:
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: