In the spring of 2016, Digital Workshop "Kamiyama Maker Space (KMS)" was established in Tokushima Prefecture and Kamiyama Town.
Workshop and delivery classes will be held at Kamiyama and Tokushima and eventually Shikoku while we will work with woodworking, electronic work and programming, sewing and handicraft together, and equipment will be open to the public from time to time at any time.
We fully utilize the networks of domestic and overseas networks cultivated by members and schools, private enterprises and administrative agencies in Shikoku, and play a role of linking the whole, educating the "future of manufacturing" in Shikoku, I would like to open up research, development and market share as three pillars.
"Kamiyama Maker Space"
- It is a lighthouse of Makers aiming at making activities through manufacturing of digital equipment and handicrafts, to improve manufacturing quality centered on Kamiyama and the quality of people's connections.
- We will support you so that we can realize what Maker's want to make by making use of open network with everyone who has a connection.
- It is a place to share the mission that you think "I want to realize" using the equipment installed, and the results born here with the Makers of the world.
- We will also conduct activities as a place to learn new experiences through regular workshops and other activities.
- We will maintain the location and equipment according to the membership fee collected from the members and everyone and the daily care of all the users.
- Everyone participating has an equal relationship and we share the idea of "to secure ourselves creating (learning) themselves!"
People on site
10 - 50
June to August
December to February
- shared rooms
- communally cooked meals
- restaurant on site
- over 80% locally sourced
- fast: streaming video
Contact Kamiyama Makerspace
Register or login to contact this center.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: