Total FREEdom for ALL through Self-Sufficient Ecovillages (outer FREEdom) & Holistic Healing (inner FREEdom)
We are ultimately a humanitarian project to significantly reduce the suffering caused by current social, economic, and political systems. Our goal is to be as self-sufficient as possible by producing our own organic food and medicine, spring water, renewable clean energy and fuels, eco-friendly housing, village infrastructure and technology to support work and social activities, and our own personal and household items. We are open to visitors for retreats, eco-tourism, ecovillage-tourism, and vacations, as well as people who would like to reside permanently in our ecovillage and make it their center of activities, vacation home, place for their retirement, or a retirement or safe-haven for their children, grandchildren and many generations to come. Our members are investors in humanity’s future and share and live our values and believe in our vision.
Without ever having been to Costa Rica, JAL and Ngoc and their three children moved Ardent Light from California to Costa Rica on July 11, 2013 to start a new life to be a part of the solution and not the problem. We were driven by a deep yearning from humanity’s Collective Heart of humanity’s Golden Age. In this future (which already exists in the fabric of Time and Space), we saw a world full of happy, healthy, vibrant people living in harmony with all of Nature and the Cosmos. Everything is FREE. Money and government are no longer needed because we healed our own personal and collective wounds and therefore are able to trust each other again; have individual sovereignty through self-governing, cooperating, intentional communities (ecovillages); share goods and services in a sharing/gift/resource-based economy; and restore Mother Earth back to her original pristine state. Our mission (which we feel is the mission of all humanity) is to do our part to usher in this amazing future all of our descendants will inherit.
To learn more about this mission and how Costa Rica is an ideal place to start making it a reality, see the following articles written by Ngoc: Why Are We Moving to Costa Rica? and Our ‘Fall’ From Grace & Our Return to Eden.
To successfully accomplish our mission, Ardent Light Ecovillage (ALE) members have values that are rooted in family unity and the well-being of children, who are our future. We believe in:
- wearing clothes in public
- monogamy (see Monogamy: The Ultimate Path to Spiritual Enlightenment)
- being sober or fully conscious/grounded by avoiding drugs, alcohol, tobacco, any psychedelics like marijuana and Ayahuasca, and "sacred" ceremonies or yoga, meditation, or energy-healing sessions that open portals to non-3D beings/entities/parasites (see Beyond the Earth Matrix: Soul Harvesting in the Cosmic Matrix & How to Free Yourself)
- being financially responsible
- a strong work ethic (accountable and reliable)
- commitment (we do not give up when the “going gets tough”)
- doing what we say (making promises we can keep, also known as integrity)
- the beneficial use of technology and some modern conveniences
- being practical and realistic by avoiding extremism and taking the middle path in many aspects of Life to help reduce chaos and encourage balance, peace, harmony, and practical idealism (see Humanity’s Evolution to Vegetarianism, Veganism, & Breatharianism and The Hidden Agenda of the Law of Attraction)
Learn more about us at: www.ardentlight.com
Pay with these cryptocurrencies:
Size of project site
People on site
6 - 12
January to June
July to December
- tent camping
- communal kitchen access
- over 80% locally sourced
- communally cooked meals
- fast: streaming video
- yoga1-2 times per week
Contact Ardent Light Ecovillage
Register or login to contact this center.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: