Be part of a movement of Live Eco CultureCourses, Retreats and transforming experiences that teach us to be Guardians of the Earth. We integrate the Ancestral Knowledge of the native communities of the world with the tools of Permaculture to together create a proposal for planetary change based on the harmony of being with all its relationships.
Do you want to learn to create a sustainable life while enjoying an unforgettable experience in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta?Madre Sierra is a virgin and sacred paradise of 80 hectares, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Colombia, the Heart of the World. Home to the most preserved ancestral cultures, with crystalline waterfalls and native forests, we are dedicated to the development of an Eco Community and Nature Reserve.
We have FOUR types of Volunteers, depending on the interest of each participant, and their level of experience:
* Volunteering in Bio Construction - help in building our community and University while you learn innovative and ecological techniques.
* Volunteering in Agriculture - help in our productive processes with organic agriculture while you learn applied innovative and ecological techniques.
* Volunteering in Conscious Food - helps develop conscious feeding practices and nutritious cooking for the entire work team.
* Volunteering in Eco Education (child and adult) - helps develop pedagogical processes for children and adults to learn how to take care of the earth. * ️ We all contribute together towards food and expenses (approx. $ 20,000 daily PCOL per person/8usd per day) is prepared in a community kitchen that has a wood-burning stove, cooking utensils, and basic ingredients.
* We all contribute in community services such as cleaning common spaces, and basic place maintenance.
* ️ 2 to 3 hours of loving service helping in kitchen, tasks, organization of meetings, gardens, bioconstruction, etc. (depending and flexible in the interests of each person).
Free afternoons to enjoy ecological walks, visits to waterfalls, time in nature and silence, creative activities, workshops and therapies that we offer.
* ️ Instructions are given on how to get to the farm in Mototaxi and a gentle walk of 20 minutes.
* ️Weekly rest activities:
* guided visit to the waterfall and ecological walks,
* visit to native communities,
* Tayrona Park,
* City of crafts Riohacha,
* tourist site Camarones
*… and much more.
Additionally we offer on the site: or meditation sessions, or yoga classes, or temascal and ancestral ceremonies or holistic therapies or workshops (creative and therapeutic) o Meetings, Festivals, Workshops ...In addition to our volunteers we offer: - Access to Casa Madre Sierra, our house and central office located in the town of Rio Ancho, near the beaches of Palomino, Tayrona Park. Here you can cook in a community kitchen, check the internet, rest in a hammock while doing activities in the town
Size of project site
People on site
8 - 60
January to December
October to December
- tent camping
- communally cooked meals
- communal kitchen access
- over 80% locally sourced
- medium: voice calls (no video)
- plant medicinedaily
Tierra Colibrí: Nature Reserve Eco Holistic Center is currently offering the following opportunities:
- Bio Construction
- Community Organizing
- Music & sound Healing
- Food product Development
- Esoteric Knowledge
- Event Organizing
- Market Development
- Web Development
- Social Media Development
Contact Tierra Colibrí: Nature Reserve Eco Holistic Center
Register or login to contact this center.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: