The Klyoogle Project's Rules, including it's Cancellation and Refunds Policy include:
1) Certain parts of this booking are non refundable, including Catering, Materials, and Transport Costs, and Transaction and Booking Fees, as these items are purchased by The Klyoogle Project once a booking is made.
2) If any cancellation is made, it must be notified to the project, at least 2 weeks prior to the booking date, via the following web link:
3) A partial refund, excluding the items listed in item 1) above, will be arranged after confirmation of booking cancellations made at least 2 weeks prior to the booking date.
4) Any cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the booking date may either result in forfeiture of the full booking amount, or, a partial refund, excluding the items listed in item 1) above, may be arranged, at the sole discretion of The Klyoogle Project. All decisions made are final, and once a decision is made, no further correspondence shall be entered into.
5) Site bookings may be required to pay an environmental bond, which shall be returned within two weeks of all parties involved in the booking having departed from The Klyoogle Project site, only if they have fulfilled their responsibilities in terms of removing all rubbish from their booking area and ensuring that the space they have occupied is left clean and tidy, failure to comply with these requirements may result in full or partial forfeiture of the environmental bond, at the sole discretion of The Klyoogle Project. All decisions made are final, and once a decision is made, no further correspondence shall be entered into.
6) Guests are encouraged share their skills and abilities and participate in our workshop and event facilitation programme.
Any personnel funds generated by guests (facilitators fees) as part of this programme, shall be paid out only after the successful completion of the workshop or event they facilitate.
7) The Klyoogle Project is a family friendly, safe place and space, predatory, intimidatory, racist, homophobic, or other antisocial behavior shall not be tolerated, any complaints about other guests should be put in writing via the following link:
Complaints will be examined, and if found to be substantiated, in the first instance, mediation shall occur. If the antisocial behavior continues, the perpetrating parties will be asked to immediately leave the site, and shall forfeit any booking fees, or funds generated during their stay.
8) We are an eco-friendly, sustainable community, generating our own power and harvesting our own water. We ask that guests only bring natural toiletry, washing, and cleaning products to the site, eco-friendly items can be purchased from the local community or town if required, pollution, abuse or wastage of our natural resources may result shortages for reduced amenity for subsequent guests, please be mindful of the impact you have on the earth.