Every month, Earth Journeys hosts free community gatherings in different parts of Southern California. Our meet-ups cultivate a supportive and empowered community of leaders and entrepreneurs who strive towards a beyond-sustainable world. Join us this month to connect deeper, share your dreams, explore your gifts, develop your projects, laugh and play.
We have been growing together since 2016- All are welcome!
This fun afternoon will allow us to deepen our connections as a support network all working towards solutions that take into account the people and the planet. The foundation for change is community. Let this afternoon be a time to collaborate and become more empowered to step into our collective leadership.
What to Bring
- Layers for unpredicable weather
– Food to share (It’s potluck style snacking all day)
– Your own eatingware, cutlery and drinking vessel
– A journal to take notes of any new connections
– Picnic blanket if you have one
– Sitting pillows if you prefer one
– This event will ALWAYS be free, if you value your time we spend together we welcome a suggested donation of $20
Schedule11:30am – Arrive & Settle in
12:00pm – Deep Connection Activity (Don’t be late or you’ll miss it!)
1:00pm – Personal Check-Ins (Sharing your personal emotional or mental processes, struggles and triumphs)
4:00pm – Collaboration Circle – Share & Discuss Your Work
This gathering will be held at the Growing Experience Urban Farm in Long Beach, an urban farm and community garden that provides access to locally grown, healthy foods in an area that has been traditionally undeserved.
- Community Building
- Meeting New People
Meet at Wilderness Park in Redondo Beach, look for people sitting on pillows in a circle!
Register or login to contact this facilitator.