As people are looking for less hierarchical models to collaborate, we need structures and processes that will enable effective cooperation and transformation of conflict into opportunities to learn and grow. Sociocracy 3.0 training is a practical 4-day guide for evolving agile and resilient organizations of any size. Between 21-25 March in the beautiful nature reserve in Southern Spain, we will host Xana Piteira and Maria Rute Costa from Orla Design that will show us a pattern language for more conscious collaboration from small start-ups to large international networks.
Please visit our website for a detailed description.
- What’s S3: definition, history, 4 Dimensions, principles, set of Patterns
- Navigate Via Tension: domains, drivers
- Proposal Forming: pattern, demo, artful participation
- Consent Decision Making: pattern, resolving objections, practice
- Roles: description and selection, demo, practice
- Consent to Proposal: Practice
- Organizational Structure
- Organizing Work
- Driver Mapping – how to kick off projects + practice
- A mind-opening yourney into sustainable ways of community building
- Connect with like-minded people from the ecovillage world
- Experience the life in the sustainable and eco-friendly surrounding
- Enjoy local organic food
- shared rooms
- over 80% locally sourced
- communally cooked meals
- communal kitchen access
- medium: voice calls (no video)
To come by public transport you have to get to Almeria by plane, train or bus, and from there take a bus to Sorbas, the nearest village. Once in Sorbas, from the bus stop go down the hill until you get to a t-junction, turn right and keep on. It’s a beautiful one hour and a half minute walk.
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
More experiences in Spain.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: