Join horse lover and photographer Manuela Stefan on another replenishing experience of connecting with source energy with the help of horses and nature.
This retreat was held in 2018 and was a great success!
You will have the opportunity to live extraordinary moments shoulder to shoulder with beautiful island horses, meditate by the ocean, take cleansing walks, whilst letting go of all undesirable inner obstacles and allowing love in.
Each retreat participant will have their special moments beautifully captured on camera and receive a personalized coffee table art book.
Retreat participants do not need to be riders in order to enjoy this tropical retreat adventure. Aside from creating incredible riding opportunities, there will be plenty of ground interaction with horses in their natural environment. While connecting and bonding with these incredible beings, the mind will quiet down and open itself to experiencing pure oneness.
Included in this Retreat:
- 7 nights acommodation at the 60 acre Balenbouche Estate eco lodge
- 3 customized advebntures with st. lucia horses (off property, travel included)
- Organic gourmet meals prepared with love by our hostesses
- One full body massage session (1 hour)
- A 40 page coffee table book with several personalized pages
- Transfer to and from the Hewanorra International airport (flights not included)
- Great opportunities to hang out (and ride) island horses
- Daily meditations on one of the private beaches located near Balenbouche Estate
- Leisurely walks in nature
- Enjoying delicious meals in great company
- Sharing circles with other lovely women, opening the heart and clearing the mind
- Relaxing deeply and connecting with the core of your being, while sharing breaths with the island horses. This is what they are waiting for!
Retreat leader Manuela Stefan is a photographer and horse lover who has decided to share the beauty of St Lucia and its horses with like minded women.
Uta Lawaetz and her daughters Verena and Anitanja are hosting the retreat at their beautiful Eco lodge, Retreat Center and Heritage site, Balenbouche Estate.
Our week long program includes delicious plant based foods, daily yoga and meditation, healing massages, and several adventures to explore the island and its horses.
- private room
- shared rooms
- restaurant on site
- fast: streaming video
- meditation3-5 times per week
- yoga3-5 times per week
- breathwork3-5 times per week
American Airlines, Jetblue, Delta, Air Canada, Westjet, Virgin, British Airways, Thomas Cook, Norwegian (via Martinique)
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: