Join us on an unforgettable journey into the world of the spiritual Q´ero community and connect with the Master Plant San Pedro.
During this journey you will:
- Experience a mind and heart opening San Pedro/ Huachuma Ceremony led by a Quechua curandero and his local students at a magical mountain lake above the Sacred Valley
- Travel back in time by exploring the powerful Inca ruins above Pisac with breathtaking views over the Sacred Valley
- Participate in ancient Inca ceremonies and initiations (Coca Leaf Reading, Offering to Mother Earth, Pachamama Karpay, Hatun Karpay, Nusta Karpay) led by a Q´ero master in his village surrounded by majesticApus (mountain spirits) in the high Andes
- Share space, traditional food and stories with the Q´ero master and his family in their modest traditional stone house located in breathtaking landscapes illuminated by the power of the full moon
This special off-the beaten tracks programme allows you to experience a very different reality of living and viewing life and to deeply connect with Pachamama (Mother Earth), all creation and your own loving self as ONE.
We invite you to experience life in one of its purest and most energizing forms through:
* immersing yourself in the wisdom and rituals of the mystical Andean Cosmovisión;
* experiencing an authentic mind and heart opening San Pedro/ Huachuma Ceremony led by a traditional shamanic healer (Don Hernan Collque) and his local students at a magical mountain lake above the Sacred Valley;
* traveling back in time and feeling the strength of the land of Peru as one of the most powerful energetic centres of the world by exploring the sacred Inca ruins above Pisac with breathtaking views over the Sacred Valley;
* going on enchanting treks (on 3 days) across the mystical Andes and sharing space, traditional food, invigorating stories, and heart-warming smiles with a Q´ero master and his family in their modest traditional stone houses. They live in breathtaking landscapes at above 4000 m altitude far away from roads, shops and phone networks. The daily trekking time varies between min. 2.5 h and max. 5-6 h.
* participating in ceremonies and initiations from the Inca shamanic tradition (Coca Leaf Reading, Offerings to Mother Earth, Great Initiations/ Hatun Karpay, Seven Goddesses Rites/ Nusta Karpay) led by the Q´ero master and his wife surrounded by powerful Apus (mountain spirits).
The Hatun Karpay will serve as an opening of your heart (munay) for unconditional love, opening of your third eye (yanchai) for transcendental wisdom and opening of your energetic stomach (llankay) for harmonic action.
Through the heart softening energies of the Nusta Karpay, you awaken a deep rapport with the divine feminine, not only within yourself, but with the feminine in all of creation. You will recognize and begin to heal your true relationship and connection with Mother Earth and all living beings.
The Q´eros ethnic group of only approximately 600 people has been largely hidden and isolated in the Andes for the past 500 years, which allowed them to maintain their ancient spiritual knowledge as it originates directly from the Incas.
This unforgettable journey will unfold as follows:
~Transportation from Cusco to beautiful lodge in Pisac
~Introduction to the program and the Andean Cosmovision
~Joint dinner at the lodge
~Purification and energy cleansing ritual
~Drive to Kinsacocha lake;
~Offerings (despacho) to the Mountain Spirits (Apus) and Mother
Earth (Pachamama), Ceremony of cleansing and energy
~San Pedro/ Huachuma Ceremony & Medicine Music;
~Gentle hike in beautiful mountain scenery followed by delicious fruit picnic while the Huachuma medicine starts working;
~Healthy dinner and accommodation in a quechua community guesthouse at the lake
~Morning meditation, healthy breakfast, and sharing circle
~45 minutes trek to the sacred Pisac ruins and guided tour (this
activity will include an additional cost for the entrance tickets to the ruins) and return to Pisac
~Joint lunch in Pisac
~Free afternoon/ visit of traditional arts & crafts market in Pisac
~Drive to Okongate and check-in at hotel
~Lunch in Okongate and visit of beautiful surroundings
~Drive to the high mountain village Anccasi for local meal (3 hours)
~Trek (5/6 hours) to Q'ero village
~Local Q´ero dinner and sleeping in tent under amazing stars
~Local Q´ero breakfast
~Hike to a powerful mountain (2 hours) for the Great Initiation (Hatun Karpay)
~Lunchbox and hike back to Q´ero village (1,5 hours)
~Local Q´ero dinner and sleeping in tent with the sounds of absolute silence
~Local Q´ero breakfast
~Nusta Nuna Karpay (Seven Goddesses Initiation)
~Trek to the Q´ero village Cochamocco (2.5 hours)
~Drive to the town Paucartambo for lunch
~Return to Pisac for joint dinner
~Closing ceremony with bonfire, cacao, sharing circle, and music
~Healthy breakfast and departure to Cusco
This tour will be conducted in English, but we do also speak Spanish, Italian, French, German, and some Farsi and are happy to assist and stimulate our minds with other languages.
The overall contribution for this adventurous and heart-opening 8-day journey is 750,- USD.
Please note that you also have the option to join only for the 5-day Spiritual Trek to the Q'eros (without the preceding San Pedro ceremony and Inca site visit) for 500,- USD.
Horse rides to and/or from the Q´ero village can be arranged for additional 80,- USD/ day.
- private room
- tent camping
- restaurant on site
- over 80% locally sourced
- None: Off the grid
The transportation from/to the city of Cusco and/or the airport is included in the package cost
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: