This 8 day ayahuasca retreat is held under the guidance of adept Shipibo maestro curanderos (master healers) to facilitate profound healing and transformation.
The shamans, their family, and our experienced bi-lingual facilitators care deeply about your transformative process - we're truly there for you every step of the way in your journey of healing, transformation and self realisation.
In this retreat, following a diagnostic ayahuasca ceremony, you will participate in 2 powerful ayahuasca ceremonies held by the curanderos Leonardo and Lucila. You'll also have the opportunity to participate in a Huachuma (San Pedro) ceremony.
You will have private consultation with one of the shamans the day after every ayahuasca ceremony (with translation if needed)
Plants baths every afternoon and the chance to work with powerful healing and teacher plants (master plants) alongside ayahuasca (when required)
You will also enjoy of a lovingly prepared nutritious meals made with fresh ingredients that adhere to dietary limitations. Please let us know if you have any dietary restriction, our chef will be happy to make any variation for you.
At the center, we live much like the Shipibo do in basic huts with thatched roofs built of leaves.
All rooms have double beds, a lock on the door, mosquito nets, and basic hooks and shelves for clothes.
Isolated tambos are also available for those undergoing dietas (who often require solitude)
Compassion is the force that guides and empowers the maestros to do this sacred work. It is the goal of the maestros to help all those who come to Mai Niti to awaken to their true nature and to realise their true potential as healthy, happy and free beings.
The maestros recommend that those with time available join us for a 15 day ayahuasca retreat, or a 1 month+ plant dieta.
- Close to local amenities and the city of Pucallpa (around 40 mins by boat or car)
- The peaceful ceremonial Maloca where you can go to practise yoga, meditation, painting and other activites.
- Benefit from the healing power of Icaros (healing songs) sung in every ceremony as an integral part of traditional Shipbo healing
- Participate in preparing ayahuasca & other plant preparations (dependent on length of stay)
- Safe ceremonies: maestros remain in ceremony until closure, and safely ease guests into a full experience with the medicine
- Beautifully kept garden and plenty of space to walk around or relax.
- Plenty of hammocks both indoors and outdoors
- Volley ball court
- private room
- slow: emails only
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: