A unique experience combining Peace Sticks Teacher Training, profound
inner work and sustainable surfing with a cultural immersion and
service-based project at the Peace Center, Playa Amarilla, Nicaragua.
Step into the seat of the teacher and as a facilitator. Develop your strengths. Speak authentically and compassionately. Develop your ability as a holder of Sacred Space for Self and Others.
Release your limiting beliefs. Reconnect to your true nature, to your inner joy, bliss, and strength. To your heart and to the land.
Recharge. Restore. Renew you.
- Activate your full potential as a creator of peace.
- Learn skills that will empower you to share with a wide variety of people and places including schools, corporations, rehab centers, events, festivals, and private classes.
- Upgrade your method of communication.
- Learn ways to create a sacred container for powerful human transformation and awakening.
- Discover your unique gifts as a facilitator and teacher and how you can thrive when connected to ancient ways of the Sacred circle.
Peace Sticks Teacher Training
3 Star Certificate
7 night’s accommodation at hotel
Basic Spanish lessons
Peace Sticks intro and play
Water safety & basic surf lesson
One trip to the local market in Rivas
All meals at the Peace Center
All workshops, hikes, and ceremonies with Amanda and Shine
Heart-centered community project painting Peace Sticks with the locals
What's not included:
Your flights to/from Managua, Nicaragua
Taxi to/from Managua and Playa Amarillo
Surf board rentals. These are approximately $15/day.
Meals at restaurants and/or the airport.
Any personal items you wish to buy while in Nicaragua
Investment covers the cost of lodging, food, our hiring and working with the local people, and a minimal fee towards running the immersion. You are responsible for your flights, transportation to/from Playa Amarilla, and any additional travel costs and personal expenses.
Daily Activities include:
- sustainable surfing
- workshops with Amanda and Shine
- Peace Sticks Play and Teacher Training
- jungle hikes
- making Peace Sticks with the local people
- community meals
- basic Spanish lessons
- superfoods, local plants
- sacred medicine ceremonies
Meet the Facilitators:
Amanda is an International Life Coach, Transformation Mentor, and Holder of Sacred Space. She shares powerful conversations with powerful and inspiring people to help them release their limiting beliefs, reclaim their personal power, live authentically, and develop more intimate relationships. Amanda has been studying and practicing the art of personal growth and development for the past 22 years. In 2014, She become a Certified Holistic Lifestyle Coach with the CHEK Institute. At the heart of her work, Amanda has a desire to connect people to the core of who they are through a multi-dimensional approach to healing, rooted in traditional wisdom and modern arts.
Shine is the Teacher and Co-Creator of Peace Sticks International, and the Founder of the Peace Circle “Center for World Peace” in Nicaragua. A deep interest in surfing, humanity and world peace led him to travel to over 13 countries learning 5 languages. After inventing the practice of Peace Sticks with his brother Evan, Shine began teaching Peace Sticks and developing methodologies to awaken life force energy and connect human beings. Shine has trained in many energy, healing and movement lineages including Taoism, Capoeira, African, and Native American. “Everything I have learned goes into Peace Sticks. It continues to teach me and open opportunities for life enhancing experiences. By sharing our full presence in movement, in the moment, and connecting at the heart with fellow human beings, we create peace.”
- increased energy
- activated full potential
- learn compassionate communication
- create a sacred container for powerful transformation and awakening
- discover your unique gifts
- embrace your weirdness
- move through your fears
- embrace your inner strength
- authentically and vulnerably express yourself
- release your limiting beliefs
- ignite the fire within your heart
- come home to your tribe and the land
- shared rooms
- communally cooked meals
- over 80% locally sourced
- None: Off the grid
- plant medicine1-2 times per week
- surfingmultiple times a day
- yoga3-5 times per week
Fly into Managua, Nicaragua Airport. Take a taxi (~3 hr ride) to the World Peace Center, Playa Amarilla, Nicaragua. Exact coordinates to be updated.
Peace Sticks Nicaragua Immersion is currently offering the following opportunities:
- Social media
- opportunities to connect with like-hearted people looking to create positive change on a personal and global scale
Register or login to contact this facilitator.