Join us for 7-days of wellness, expansion and connection with the self in the magical surroundings of north Goa. Wake up each day and go to sleep each night in an open air bungalow deep in lush tropical gardens. Our retreat is designed to make it easy for you to let go, put yourself first, uncover the forgotten parts of yourself and reclaim the power of your purpose all whilst surrounded by a loving group of like-minded individuals. On this retreat, we offer you practical and soulful ways in which to nurture yourself without years of therapy or lack of fun. Our experience includes Yoga, Life Coaching, Meditation, Rituals, Cacao, Massage, time at the beach and locally sourced & lovingly prepared soulfood.
This retreat is for you if:
- you want your next adventure to be all about learning to love and accept yourself a little bit more
- You want to feel connected to a deeper meaning and purpose in life.
- You're at burnout point in your job or personal life and are looking to bounce back from fear of rejection, shame and low self-esteem.
- You're on autopilot, life has hijacked you and you're struggling to feel passionate about anything.
- Life feels out of balance and leaves you feeling like a fraud in your own skin.
- The conversations you have with yourself are limiting, hurtful and you want a better relationship with yourself
- You want a holiday that has more soul and isn't all about sunbathing, drinking and shopping
- Early morning meditation and Yoga
- Healthy nourishing breakfast
- 1:1 Coaching session
- Afternoon at leisure (Journalling, Rest, Beach, Massage, Sightseeing)
- Early Evening Restorative Yoga
- Dinner followed by cleansing tea
- Evening Gathering (guided ceremony/ritual/meditation/Music&Dance)
Amanda is a CTI trained Co-Active transformational life coach, facilitator and Reiki Practitioner who teaches practical, yet soulful ways to find fulfillment and leadership in life. In the last 12 months, Amanda has spent much of her time honing her skills in the field of holistic wellness having been on her own personal journey with Breast Cancer. Amanda flicks the switch on comfort, control strategies and emotion evasion so that you can step into your power and enter a truly inspiring, loving and authentic future.
Tara is a certified 500hr Yoga Teacher, Writer and Cacaoista passionate in sharing true yoga that dissolves the individual into their essence by continually pointing towards the heart and thus; freedom. Tara has spent time in nature, monasteries and ashrams bringing focus to her practice.
Annu & Chinu, are founders & co-owners of Banyan Tree Yoga, an award-winning small eco-retreat abundant with spiritual energy tucked away in the Goan wilderness. Handcrafted huts made from local sustainable materials, lush and beautifully maintained gardens alongside home-made food sourced from local farmers and lovingly prepared. All this, only a short walk from idyllic Goan beaches of Ashvem and Mandrem.
We are holding this magical 7-day retreat in Banyan Tree Yoga Goa, a rich healing place which opens all the senses. Wake up each morning to the sounds of nature all around you, shower off the day's adventures beneath the clear starry sky and allow the gentle rhythm of the ocean to send you into the best night's sleep in a long time.
Hear first hand reviews from the mouths of others, check out their Trip Advisor page
- Enhance your health and wellbeing, by taking time away from it all to re-balance and re-energise
- Step beyond fear and procrastination through inner enquiry, self-acceptance and deepening of your yoga practice
- Connect with a new tribe of people, be inspired and nourished body, mind and soul
- Own your worth and leave with clarity of mind, a greater sense of purpose and living by intention
- Learn how to harness the energy of lunar cycles to release your challenges and manifest your desires
- Ground yourself in India's magical ancient wisdom end evoke aliveness in your being with her colour and vibrancy for life
- shared rooms
- private room
- restaurant on site
- over 80% locally sourced
- None: Off the grid
- nutrition/cooking1-2 times per week
- dance1-2 times per week
Airport Transfers from Dabolim Airport in Goa are included in the price, please arrange with us directly.
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: