Join us on an off-grid private Lakeside paradise in Guatemala! PSY: Permaculture Spiritualitea Yoga is a 6-day intensive that will give you practical tools for building a spiritual life! This transformational journey will offer you a wide variety of spiritual techniques, while living in community, surrounded by Nature, eating farm fresh vegan meals, fully immersing yourself in this New Age lifestyle. Through yoga, you can refine your mind/body. Through Spirituality you can reshape your soul and its connection to the world. Through permaculture, you can redefine your connection to the Earth! Unlock your magic and empower your true Self!
YOGA (KRIYA, KUNDALINI, HATHA), MEDITATION, SHAMANIC JOURNEY, CACAO CEREMONY, TEA TIME, HERBALISM, FIRE CEREMONIES, PERMACULTURE PRINCIPLES, MOON MAGICK/PLANTING, ELEMENTAL ALCHEMY, MAGICK, COMMUNITY LIVING, HEALTHY FOOD, GARDENING BASICS AND MORE!!
PSY - Permaculture Shamanism Yoga, is a unique blend of spiritual practices, founded by Jahendo, as a way to access psychedelic states of awareness naturally through breath, movement, mindfulness and magick. We use the practice and philosophies of permaculture to create long-lasting, sustainable solutions within and all around, using the resources given by the Universe to their full potential. We use the practices of Spiritualism to use the elements and all the forces of Nature, to perform alchemy through ceremony and magick. PSY-Yoga is a diverse mixture of many different styles of yoga, specifically working with breathing excercises, meditation techniques and various complementary asanas to gain full access of mental powers, spiritual wisdom, and body awareness.
Recap Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAq3E3K1Sqo
Typical Daily Schedule:
8am- Healthy Breakfast
9am - Permaculture Discussion/Activity
10am- Shamanic Discussion/Practice
11am- Yoga Discussion/Flow
Noon- Delicious Organic Lunch
1pm - Free Time
3pm - Tea Time with the Sages
4:30pm- Evening Activity (breathing exercises, vizualization, Shamanic Journey, etc..)
6pm- Super-charged Dinner
7pm- Satsang (fire ceremony, healing chant, song circle, angel walk, etc...)
- embodied spirituality
- deepen your practice
- practical, experiential learning!
- tent camping
- shared rooms
- private room
- communal kitchen access
- communally cooked meals
- over 80% locally sourced
- None: Off the grid
- plant medicine1-2 times per week
- As you exit the airport there are bus that are the main street that go by. If you take the bus number 23 and get off next to the children's hospital you can then walk to the BLanco Lobo Station. but if you don't feel comfortable it is a 20$ taxi ride to the Blanco Lobo Station There are 2 buses that leave from the Blanco Lobo Station at the intersection of Calle 12 and Avenidas 7/9 in the Coca Cola District of San Jose. The first one leaves at 8am and the second leaves at 12pm and are around $15 dollars to Puerto Jimenez. We highly recommend using the bus system, which is a 8 hour trip that allows you to see a lot of the country. The bus will bring you to Puerto Jimenez and from here you can catch a taxi to the farm. Our address is 14km Sur de Bomba de Osa en la calla de Matapalo con puerton murado.
- There are 2 small engine airlines that also take daily trips to Puerto Jimenez. Sansa and Nature Air are at the airport and from San Jose to Puerto Jimenez it is an hour long flight.
- Driving Directions - When you are in Puerto Jimenez you follow you the only paved road till it ends and turn right at an intersection that has the Gas Station(Bomba de Osa) and a BM grocery store. From here we are 14km south on this road with a purple gate on your left and a sign that says Finca Morpho. Make sure to check your Odometer.
- If you arrive and are unable to catch one of the two buses or a airplane, then there is a cheap hostel called Hotel Cala ( 506-2441-3219) very close to airport, where you can stay for the night and arrange for a taxi early in the morning before traffic hits.
PSY Retreat: Permaculture SpiritualiTEA Yoga is currently offering the following opportunities:
- Media work trade
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
More experiences in Guatemala.
Foundations of Regenerative Design
March 14 - 28, 2020 @ Atitlan Organics
- natural building
- Renewable Energy
- community projects
- Water Systems
- Soil Science
- cultural exchange
Horse·Healing·ecoSoul: Tools to heal yourself
September 08, 2019 - May 08, 2020 @ ECOespiral
- Authentic relating
- medicinal plants
- holistic health
- cultural exchange
- community projects
- sacred medicine
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: