Dear sweet friend!
I invite you to join our Happiness tribe in this small slice of paradise: Koufonisi island, Greece! Embody the bliss of the golden sand & turquoise clear waters embarking on this meticulously designed soulful journey, featuring Eco luxury accommodation, delicious cuisine, picturesque scenery, enthralling excursions and plenty of time to relax and rejuvenate.
I will playfully share with you the secrets of my own pathway, empowering you to let happiness in. For 20 years now I am researching art, life, human nature and spirituality. I create performances and lead retreats that combine Dance, Music, Voice, Nature, Yoga and Rituals.
Apostolia Papadamaki -Founder and Teacher
The Happiness Retreat
Embarking on the Blue Bliss Happiness Journey:
You will refresh, recharge and restart in the blissful Greek island of Koufonisi.
You will deeply rest in our exclusive villas, just a breath walk from the beach.
You will rejuvenate your body and connect with your soul with
Yoga, ImPulse Dance, Floating Body, Sharing Circle.
You will be gracefully guided by a very inspiring and charismatic teacher.
You will indulge your palate with mouthwatering dishes prepared with love by our in-house chef Esco Essence
You will plug into your essential source of life energy in a spectacular set up.
Your teacher / facilitator
Apostolia Papadamaki is an internationally acclaimed choreographer, a traveler, performer and teacher. An ongoing life learner - studied Contemporary Dance, Contact Improvisation, Yoga and Alexander Technique in New York. A lover of movement, arts and spirituality - studied Shamanic practices, Music, Voice, Scuba Diving, Craniosacral Therapy and Rei-Ki collaborating with inspiring artists, musicians, and teachers in many lands.
Endowed with profound spiritual insight and being thankful to life, Apostolia founded The Happiness Retreat to share her knowledge,experience and joy with other beautiful souls.
The Blue Bliss Itinerary
Saturday July 7
Arrival Sharing Circle & Welcome Dinner at 19.00
Sunday July 8
Morning Yoga & sunset Impulse Dance
Monday July 9
Morning Yoga & afternoon Floating Body
Tuesday July 10
Boat excursion to Kato Koufonisi,
easy hike to a remote beach and surprise experiences on this amazing uninhabited island.
Wednesday July 11
Morning Yoga & sunset Impulse Dance
Thursday July 12
Morning Yoga & afternoon Floating Body Sunset Hike to close by beaches.
Friday July 13
Sunrise Meditation & Yoga on the Sea Caves Closing Circle & Impulse Dance Party
Saturday July 14
Morning Swim & Farewell Breakfast Departure after 12.00
Timetable (Sample day)
08.00 Yoga, Breath work, Chant
11.00 Free time for the beach /massage /excursions /experiences
You can take lunch with you or eat at the Villas
18.30 Impulse Dance on the beach
21.30 Stargazing, singing, storytelling, relaxing
- You will wake up every morning to the sound of the sea, the healing softness of the sun, breathing the Aegean air, grounding your self on an island where time stands still.
- Sunrise Meditations in breathtaking rock formations
- Mindful walks in unspoiled hikes
- Sunset Rituals in secluded beaches
- Our Hatha Vinyasa Yoga practice, in conjunction with the principles of Biomatic Anatomy will bring harmony to your body, mind and emotional state.
- The Floating Body practice will enable you to embody the art of true belonging and trust oneness in the fluidity of the sea
- Impulse Dance -Structured through Apostolia’s deep experience in contact improvisation, contemporary dance ,Osho Kundalini meditation, traditional and sacred dance forms, this spiritual language of ImPulse Dance speaks where words fail; an abundance of bliss in the heart of existence is created.
- Our master chef, invites you in a culinary feast! Isco, carefully selects local organic products for their healing qualities and prepares three fresh vegan meals per day. Breakfast and dinner are served in a buffet style while lunch can be carried out at the beach. Esco will captivate your senses, will share with you his recipes and will inspire you to continue a healthy lifestyle after the retreat.
- private room
- shared rooms
- over 80% locally sourced
- fast: streaming video
You will come to Greece, Koufonisi island, Cyclades region
Direct international flight to Athens, Mykonos, Santorini or Naxos island - Greece.
From the Athens International Airport, you can take a metro or taxi to Piraeus port. The fast ferry to Koufonisi island departs daily at 7.00 am, trip takes 4.5 hours. We can assist you with purchasing the tickets and also finding accommodation in Athens the night before.
From Mykonos and Santorini islands you can take the fast ferry to Koufonisi island (1.5 hours), Fast ferries leave usually after 13.00. Transportation from Ano Koufonisi Port to our Happiness Villas will be provided.
From Naxos you take the local ferry to Koufonisi island (2 hours).
Register or login to contact this facilitator.