We are a group of young entrepreneurs inspired by travel and nature. We are passionate about self growth, and driven by impact. We provide a space for self-discovery, reflection, and mindfulness.
Our mission is to create a new generation of global, mindful leaders. For this, we have created a one of-a-kind program that uses the most bio diverse places on earth as a classroom to discover the self and the fire that lies within.
12 days summer program traveling through different ecosystems, one of them being the Amazon Rainforest.
• Participation of workshops on personal development, consciousness, social-entrepreneurship, nature, and ecology.
• One in a lifetime experience with indigenous people learning about their culture, way of living, their deep connection and knowledge of nature, as well as their struggles and cosmovision.
• The opportunity to push yourself out of the comfort zone. Build leadership and team building skills engaging in activities such as: rafting, climbing, and camping.
• Connecting with like-minded individuals and learning from each other’s experiences.
• Yoga & meditation to help you come back to your breath
Day 1 - Checkin & welcoming - Discovery of colonial old town Quito
Day 2 - Travel to Otavalo, local market & Pachamanca
Day 3 - Hike Fuya Fuya summit, vision quest &
traditional Temazcal ceremony
Day 4 - Travel to Archidona (Amazon Region) & enjoy the river
Day 5 - Day with local community, painting mural & Cacao
Day 6 - White water rafting & travel to the Amazon Rainforest
Day 7 - Travel day Shiripuno Reseach Station & Welcome to Yasuní
Day 8 - Mirador walk & night exploration
Day 9 - Wake up with the Rainforest forest, canoe night ride.
Day 10 - Visit the Waorani community
Day 11 - Travel to Quito
Day 12 - Breakfast & Transfer out
*Itinerary subject to change
*Workshops, Meditation & Yoga available everyday
- AMAZON RAINFOREST (Yasuní National Park) - ANDES MOUNTAINS - TEMAZCAL - CACAO - PACHAMANCA - WHITE WATER RAFTING - ANCESTRAL KNOWLEDGE - YOGA - MINDFUL WORKSHOPS - MEDITATION - CULTURAL EXCHANGE
- tent camping
- shared rooms
- communally cooked meals
- over 80% locally sourced
- None: Off the grid
- yoga3-5 times per week
- breathwork1-2 times per week
- plant medicine1-2 times per week
- dance1-2 times per week
- meditation3-5 times per week
- permaculture1-2 times per week
For the journey, you need to arrive by the 7th of August and depart the
18th of August from Quito (UIO airport). We will begin the program the morning of the 7th so we recommend you arriving at least the day before. We will send you more details on exact location.
*All the extra cost for late check ins will not be covered by EEP.
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: