PSY: Permaculture Shamanism Yoga is a 6-day intensive that will allow you to have the tools needed to unlock your magick and become the master magician that your are! You will be encourages to step into the best version of your Self, while feeling fully empowered and activated. You will learn how to altar your consciousness, and how to intentionally create your ideal reality! You will be given everything you need to create and develop a personal practice that works for you.
YOGA (KRIYA, KUNDALINI, HATHA, PSY), MEDITATION, SHAMANIC JOURNEY, CACAO CEREMONY, TEA TIME, FIRE CEREMONIES, PERMACULTURE PRINCIPLES, MOON MAGICK/PLANTING, ELEMENTAL ALCHEMY, MAGICK, COMMUNITY LIVING, HEALTHY FOOD, GARDENING BASICS AND MORE!!
PSY - Permaculture Shamanism Yoga, is a unique blend of spiritual practices, founded by Jahendo, as a way to access psychedelic states of awareness naturally through breath, movement, mindfulness and magick. We use the practice and philosophies of permaculture to create long-lasting, sustainable solutions within and all around, using the resources given by the Universe to their full potential. We use the practices of Shamanism to use the elements and all the forces of Nature, to perform alchemy through ceremony and magick. PSY-Yoga is a diverse mixture of many different styles of yoga, specifically working with breathing excercises, meditation techniques and various complementary asanas to gain full access of mental powers, spiritual wisdom, and body awareness.
YOGA (KRIYA, KUNDALINI, HATHA, PSY), MEDITATION, SHAMANIC JOURNEY, CACAO CEREMONY, TEA TIME, FIRE CEREMONIES, PERMACULTURE PRINCIPLES, MOON MAGICK/PLANTING, ELEMENTAL ALCHEMY, MAGICK, HEALTHY FOOD, GARDENING BASICS AND MORE!!
Typical Daily Schedule:
6:30a- PSY- Yoga
8am- Healthy Breakfast
9am - Permaculture Discussion/Activity
10am- Shamanic Discussion/Practice
11am- Yoga Discussion/Flow
Noon- Delicious Organic Lunch
1pm - Free Time
3pm - Tea Time with the Sages
4:30pm- Evening Activity (breathing exercises, vizualization, Shamanic Journey, etc..)
6pm- Super-charged Dinner
7pm- Satsang (fire ceremony, healing chant, song circle, angel walk, etc...)
- tent camping
- communal kitchen access
- communally cooked meals
- over 80% locally sourced
- medium: voice calls (no video)
- plant medicine1-2 times per week
- As you exit the airport there are bus that are the main street that go by. If you take the bus number 23 and get off next to the children's hospital you can then walk to the BLanco Lobo Station. but if you don't feel comfortable it is a 20$ taxi ride to the Blanco Lobo Station There are 2 buses that leave from the Blanco Lobo Station at the intersection of Calle 12 and Avenidas 7/9 in the Coca Cola District of San Jose. The first one leaves at 8am and the second leaves at 12pm and are around $15 dollars to Puerto Jimenez. We highly recommend using the bus system, which is a 8 hour trip that allows you to see a lot of the country. The bus will bring you to Puerto Jimenez and from here you can catch a taxi to the farm. Our address is 14km Sur de Bomba de Osa en la calla de Matapalo con puerton murado.
- There are 2 small engine airlines that also take daily trips to Puerto Jimenez. Sansa and Nature Air are at the airport and from San Jose to Puerto Jimenez it is an hour long flight.
- Driving Directions - When you are in Puerto Jimenez you follow you the only paved road till it ends and turn right at an intersection that has the Gas Station(Bomba de Osa) and a BM grocery store. From here we are 14km south on this road with a purple gate on your left and a sign that says Finca Morpho. Make sure to check your Odometer.
- If you arrive and are unable to catch one of the two buses or a airplane, then there is a cheap hostel called Hotel Cala ( 506-2441-3219) very close to airport, where you can stay for the night and arrange for a taxi early in the morning before traffic hits.
PSY: Permaculture Shamanism Yoga is currently offering the following opportunities:
- Photographer/video editor
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
More experiences in Costa Rica.
PSY Retreat: Permaculture Spiritualism Yoga
March 08 - 13, 2019 @ Finca Morpho
- holistic health
- medicinal plants
- sacred medicine
- community projects
- Authentic relating
Two Week Inclusive Plant Medicine Retreat
January 13 - 27, 2019
- medicinal plants
- sacred medicine
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: