Jungle Camp gathers people from all over the world to reconnect with themselves and nature while making many of your new best friends.
Find yourself where the jungle meets the sea… covered in healing mud…. on miles of uninhabited beach… with chocolate from cacao grown right on the land…celebrating freedom off-the-grid on Costa Rica’s Caribbean Coast!
We journey deep within ourselves and explore our profound connections with nature all while playing, crafting, moving, learning and dancing with new best friends at the gorgeous Punta Mona Center for Regenerative Design and Botanical Studies.
Disconnect in the Jungle!
You won’t even miss your devices with our incredible lineup of yoga, workshops, camp activities, music, and more. While at camp you choose your own activities with workshops on permaculture, meditation,medicinal plants, fermentation, chocolate making, yoga plus some old summer camp standbys all while eating gourmet jungle cuisine, frolicking on the uninhabited beaches, cooling off in the river and going deep with new friends!
The international array of talented teachers and facilitators each bring diverse experience in a myriad of modalities that will expand your perspective of the world in ways you may never have thought possible!
Just a few of the incredible activities we’re working
on for Jungle Camp!
Intro to Permaculture
Mud-Bathing and Make your own Body Scrubs
Tapping Into the Creative Process
Campfire Music Jams
and SOOOOO much more!!!
- A transformational camp for adults
- Celebrating freedom off-the-grid on Costa Rica’s Caribbean Coast!
- Jungle Camp gathers people from all over the world to reconnect with themselves and nature while making many of your new best friends
- You won’t even miss your devices with our incredible lineup of yoga, workshops, camp activities, music, and more
- tent camping
- private room
- over 80% locally sourced
- None: Off the grid
- nutrition/cooking1-2 times per week
- dance1-2 times per week
- meditation1-2 times per week
- permaculture1-2 times per week
Register or login to contact this facilitator.