Functional Power Yoga is a powerful and skillful integrative practice designed by Pablo Lucero in co-creation with Sarah Taggart, rooted in the ancient philosophies of Yoga, Ancestral Indigenous Healing Arts and Functional Movement Methodologies. Our mission is to explore and celebrate all that is aligned with divine consciousness through physical, mental and spiritual practices in constant self-discovery and realization.
FPY is a physically intense, internally focused alignment-based practice with a functional approach to asanas (poses), movement and life. Hatha, Vinyasa Power Yoga, Functional Movement and Magnificence are tools used to awaken your inner power, recondition your body’s natural vitality and reclaim your highest potential.
Master your life to create the optimal human experience and live in balance and fulfillment, in harmony and equanimity with all.
• Alignment Based Power Yoga classes (ALL LEVELS)
• Concentration and contemplation classes
• Yoga Alliance International Certification upon completion
• 15-day single and shared occupancy accommodation
• Daily vegan/vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Learn sequencing methods
• Sequencing for specialized classes
• Comprehensive asana yoga teacher training manual
• Mythology and Philosophy
• The Art of Theming and Dharma
• Learn hands on adjusting & assisting
• Chakras, Mudras, Mantras & Bandhas
• Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
• Projecting your voice
FUNCTIONAL POWER YOGA
• Introduction to Functional Power Yoga philosophy
• Introduction to Functional Movement and Mobility
• Primal Movements knowledge and understanding
• Learn General & Refined Functional Alignment Instructions
• Mobility, Therapeutics and healing techniques
• Intelligent stretching techniques
• Discover your true authentic self
• Live in purpose, intuitively, happy and free
• Develop and strengthen your personal wellbeing practice
• Practice and discover ways to transform your life
• Discover your truth, offering and mission.
• Develop a spiritual lifestyle, live life as a moving meditation
• Creating space for personal practice, ritual and ceremony
• Yoga of Business
• Marketing & Branding
• Teaching groups, privates, corporate, workshops & retreats
GET READY, SET, GO...
• Teaching Final Exam
• Final Written Exam
STUDY AND RESEARCH SOURCES REQUIREMENTS
• Light on Yoga, The Bible of Modern Yoga
• Hatha Yoga Pradapika by Swami Muktibodhananda
• The Yoga Sutras (any translation)
• Becoming a supple leopard by Kelly Starett
• 6:00am Morning Practice
• 7:30am Breakfast
• 8:00am Lecture and study
• 1:00pm Lunch
• 2:00pm Lecture, study & practice teach
• 6:30pm Dinner
• 7:30pm Lights out
• YOGA - Hatha, Anusara, Vinyasa Power Yoga
• FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT - Mobility
• MAGNIFICENCE - Contemplation and Realization
- shared rooms
- private room
- entire house
- over 80% locally sourced
- fast: streaming video
- Take road 242 up to Rivas.
- Keep following it through the small town of Rivas.
- Take a right turn to continue on the 242 at the end of the main town.
- Follow the road up the mountain going past the villages of Guadalupe, Chimirol, and finally Canaán.
- See a chocolate shop Samaritan Xocalata once in Canaán (by all means, you may stop and buy some delicious organic chocolate).
- Take the next right turning over a small bridge after the chocolate shop.
- Find a sign labeled to Los Angeles here onto a dirt road.
- Follow this road round and over the bridge and you will arrive at a fork in the road, stick to the left and keep driving up.
- Pass another bridge over the river, a small blue fortress on the right, and the Los Angeles soccer field on the right (you're going the right way).
- Find a stone wall on the right about 50 meters after the soccer field.
- Keep driving up past the end of the stone wall and past a black and white gate with hearts.
- See a black gate with dried palm leaves weaved in on the right again about another 20 meters. This is the entrance to Finca Mia.
Functional Power Yoga 200hr Yoga Teacher Training is currently offering the following opportunities:
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
More experiences in Costa Rica.
7-day plant medicine retreat.
August 17 - 23, 2020
- sacred medicine
- Authentic relating
- cultural exchange
- medicinal plants
Intro to Permaculture for the Herbalist's Path - WEBINAR
April 08 - December 31, 2020
- holistic health
- medicinal plants
- Soil Science
- Water Systems
- community projects
- sacred medicine
- Renewable Energy
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: