A 72-hr experience purposefully designed to take its participants far out their comfort zones in order to expand their emotional intelligence through a series of revolutionary workshops, passionately curated talks by some of the world’s most influential doers, mindfulness practices and live performances.
June 22-25. 2017. The ECHO Tribe gathers yearly at Puerta a la Vida, a 65 acre sustainable organic farm located in the hills nearby the town of Miramar, in the Puntarenas region, Costa Rica. Where the mountains meet the ocean, a magical place you will soon start calling “home”.
"We're activists of emotional intelligence, lovers of revolutionary stories and above all, life enthusiasts. We believe in the power of empathy and deep human connection as the first steps towards a paradigm shift from scarcity to abundance. We embrace diversity and reject hierarchies. At ECHO, leaders step outside their comfort zone to build the bridges towards their best individual and collective versions."
ECHO is 72 hrs of radical workshops + extraordinary talks = a new you.
At ECHO, speakers, practitioners and attendees sit, eat, live and dream side by side, no hierarchies. Surrounded by nature, the days flow around stories, groundbreaking content, music and of course, celebration of life. We provide you with the tools and the canvas to revamp your life's story.
The ECHO Village is a pop-up camp composed of 3 person luxury safari style tents laying under an “higuerón” tropical forest, with all amenities included. Technology used is discouraged..but don’t worry, the howler monkeys re a great alarm clock.
- At ECHO, speakers, practitioners and attendees sit, eat, live and dream side by side, no hierarchies. Surrounded by nature, the days flow around stories, groundbreaking content, music and of course, celebration of life. We provide you with the tools and the canvas to revamp your life's story.
- Whether you came as a speaker, scholar, attendee or sponsor; your ticket includes accommodation, all food and drinks (alcohol excluded), transportation (optional) from San Jose city and airport. And most importantly, you'll get to have your mind and heart more stimulated than ever before.
- When you allow 100 doers to wonder together, communal creation follows suit. We envisioned ECHO as a way to provide experiences and learnings that could enable us to become the best version of ourselves, both individually and at service to our community, thus creating a powerful collective impact. Here are the tangible results of the ripple effects from our community and the real reason why we created ECHO.
- “ECHO is an awakening experience. A deep conversation with wonderful souls in the best setting possible.” - Luis Javier 2016 Echo Attendee
- “ECHO is the most free and open I’ve felt since my first Burning Man." - Gabe Abraham - Echo 2016
- tent camping
- shared rooms
- over 80% locally sourced
- None: Off the grid
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: