Are you already working with people as a healer/teacher/facilitator, but you just want to learn some extra effective tools that bring an extra dimension into your work? -Are you a highly motivated people-person who wants to learn to support others in an accessible and creative or embodied way? -Is playing with different materials, and using your body just totally you, and you know it’s your path to guide others with your talents? -You don’t want to commit to a time-intensive and expensive year-training?
What will you learn?
- How to create a safe environment to work with embodiment and creativity
- The structure of a creative and embodied therapy session
- How to introduce creative and embodied tools with your clients
- How to adjust every tool to your specific work setting and target group
- Tools for working with individuals, in couples and in groups
- How to enhance cohesion through creativity and embodiment among different group members
- Working in a natural environment versus indoor: opportunities, tips and experiences
- How to create an integrative creative group session around a certain topic
- Creative and embodiment exercises
- Dynamic & creative sharing circles
- Integration exercises
- Feedback and personal support
Out of the next 7 categories I selected a handful of my favorite tools to give you an idea of what you’ll learn:
- Laughter Yoga
- Art Therapy
- Dance & Movement Therapy
- Meditation & visualization
- Therapeutic writing
- Expect … to start the day with energizing gentle morning practices in the fresh morning grass or on the mat while soft sun rays caress your face. This will be the foundation and orientation toward the theme of the day. The smell of fresh Costa Rican coffee will seduce you to enjoy a tropical breakfast.
Then it’s time to dive-in. Expect an interactive and dynamic training full of demonstrations, practicing, playing and moving, feedback circles, brainstorms, Q&A’s and much more. All organically built-up, chunked down into bite-size pieces, so you will learn without any effort! After a delicious lunch to lick your fingers and a short break, we will continue the training.
We end the day with a beautiful dinner and a relaxing evening activity or some free time to connect with your new friends.
- tent camping
- shared rooms
- private room
- entire house
- communal kitchen access
- fast: streaming video
- dance1-2 times per week
- meditation1-2 times per week
- yoga1-2 times per week
You can arrive by bus at Orotina. From there you can take a taxi for a small drive, or call us to pick you up.
Creative Facilitator Training is currently offering the following opportunities:
- content Assistant
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: