The Costa Rica Fruit Fest is a transformative week-long event designed to inspire and empower participants with knowledge and experience relating to natural health, permaculture, community building, and regenerative living.
The Festival will feature a great variety of fresh, local, organic, fruits and gourmet raw vegan cuisine, fresh juices and coconuts along with empowering activities related to permaculture, community building, natural living, healing arts, and live music. With a stellar lineup of inspiring speakers, practitioners, performers, and up to 200 participants, this festival is sure to be an epic experience for the whole family.
Every morning and evening, participants will have several movement classes to choose from, including various forms of Yoga, Qigong, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), calisthenics, ecstatic dance, and martial arts. In addition, a range of holistic healers will be available by appointment, including therapeutic massage, chiropractic care, acupuncture, breath-work, reflexology and energy healing.
The unlimited buffet will include many common and rare varieties of papayas, pineapples, oranges, bananas, coconuts, plus many exotic fruits like jackfruit, soursop, marang, mangosteen, cempedak, star fruit, snake fruit, rambutan, langsat, and the highly sought-after “king of fruits” durian.
This is a family event for adults and children of all ages. There will be a special kids zone with a playground and fun educational activities.
General Daily Flow
6 am - Respiration Yoga w/ Zander / Meditation
6:30 am - Breakfast Buffet Opens (melons/bananas/papaya/juices)
7 am - Yoga / Qigong
8:30 am - Full Breakfast Buffet Opens
10 am - Permaculture Presentations / Workshops
12 pm - Lunch Buffet Opens
1:30 pm - Sweat Lodge (Sat/Mon/Weds) / Workshops
3 pm - Headliner Presentation / Workshops
5 pm - Evening Movement Classes
6 pm - Dinner
8 pm - Live Music at Stage
10 pm - DJ Set (3 nights) / Sacred Fire / Tea Lounge
11pm - Quiet Time
- 100% Local, Organic, Seasonal Fruits and Raw Vegan Cuisine!
- Unlimited Buffet Style Meals
- Unlimited Coconuts and Fresh Sugarcane Juice!!
- Workshops on Holistic Health, Permaculture, Community Building, Regnerative Detoxification, Plant Based Nutrition, Urban Gardening, Herbal Medicine Crafting and Much More
- Daily Movement Classes Including Yoga, Qigong, Exercise and Martial Arts
- Healing Sanctuary with Massage, Acupuncture, Chiropractic Adjustments, Reflexology, Sound Healing, Reiki and More
- Nightly Live Music and Campfire Jam Sessions
- Venue Nestled Above Majestic Baru Baru Falls
- Live Art and Art Gallery
- Sacred Fire Ceremonies
- Tea Lounge
- Detoxifying Blue Clay Mud Baths
- Childrens Zone and Fun For The Whole Family!
- tent camping
- over 80% locally sourced
- None: Off the grid
- plant medicine1-2 times per week
- yogamultiple times a day
- chi gong/tai chidaily
Round trip shuttle service from San Jose is included in the ticket cost. Driving direction are sent via email after registering.
Register or login to contact this facilitator.