We are honored to share this opportunity with you and would love to have you join us for this special experience!
Tucked into the seaside cliffs of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula, Soltara Healing Center offers a variety of healing modalities and the space for you to let your intuition guide your process. Whether it’s partaking in a plant medicine ceremony with our team of ethical, experienced Peruvian Shipibo shamans; connecting to nature in one of the most abundant and biodiverse places in the world; or simply sitting in quiet meditation on the beach, you will be supported and cared for, before, during, and after your stay with us.
- Your Stay at Soltara Includes
- Airport transportation (arrive & depart – see date and time details)
- Ayahuasca ceremonies with highly-experienced Peruvian female & male Shipibo shamans (4X per week)
- All meals in our conscious cuisine kitchen, prepared fresh daily from organic, pesticide-free, local sources in an ayahuasca-friendly manner
- Floral baths on ceremony days, with medicinal plants lovingly prepared by our shamans
- Yoga classes for all levels throughout your stay
- Breathwork and meditation sessions
- Multiple excursions throughout your stay in one of the most abundant & biodiverse regions on the planet
- One-on-one consultations with our shamans (and translator)
- On-site integration workshops and sharing circles
- Access to our creative space for music, art, writing, and dance
- Access to our private on-site pool
- Access to a semi-private beach and equipment for kayaking and snorkeling in the pristine Gulf of Nicoya
- High-speed WiFi in all rooms (although we encourage all guests to disconnect as much as possible!)
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Lifetime 10% discount for all return visits
- Participation in our premiere integration program and community with a highly qualified integration support team
- Optional add-ons including:
- Professional massages (included in single and private couples lodging; additional cost for dorm-style lodging)
- Holistic life coaching sessions
- Seasonal specialized nature excursions (based on climate and availability)
- Everything we do, we do with love. It is the pillar of our work, the backbone of our ethos, and the way we live the lessons of the medicines. They teach us that unconditional love is the key to freedom from suffering, and we pass that sacred knowledge on by holding that space for each and every guest that joins us. We are passionate about what we do, and our family of warm, compassionate, loving souls welcomes you with open arms to take part in the movement.
- private room
- shared rooms
- over 80% locally sourced
- restaurant on site
- fast: streaming video
We offer pickup on Day 1 (Sunday) of your retreat at 12 PM from the Hampton Inn and Suites, located about 15 minutes from the airport.
We recommend arriving the day before, on Saturday, and booking your stay at the Hampton Inn, in order to give you time to relax and settle in before beginning your journey to Soltara.
If you plan to arrive on Sunday, we recommend booking your flight to arrive by 9 AM that day, to allow time to get through customs (which can sometimes take up to 2 hours) and get to Hampton Inn in time for the 12 PM shuttle. You will arrive at Soltara around 4 pm that day, after an approximately 2 – 2.5 hour ride through the beautiful rolling hills of Costa Rica, and catching a 2:30 pm ferry ride across to Gulf of Nicoya. We are located about 10 minutes from the ferry port.
The information for the hotel is:
Hwy 1 Airport Blvd, Provincia de Alajuela, Alajuela, 1017, Costa Rica
+506 2436 0000
7-Nights | Healing Plant Medicine Retreat is currently offering the following opportunities:
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: