"Be part of a community of conscious movers to realize yourself and elevate the world through physical, mental and spiritual evolution." - Pablo Lucero
Master your life to create the optimal human experience and live in balance and fulfillment, in harmony and equanimity with all.
• Beginner & All Levels • Intermediate • Advanced • Teachers
• No prior yoga practice required
• Hatha / Anusara / Vinyasa Power Yoga
• Functional Movement & Mobility
• Magnificence / Self Development and Realization
Functional Power Yoga is a powerful and skillful integrative practice designed by Pablo Lucero, rooted in the ancient philosophies of Yoga, Ancestral Indigenous Healing Arts and Functional Movement Methodologies. A physically intense, internally focused alignment-based practice with a functional approach to asanas (poses), movement and life. Hatha, Vinyasa Power Yoga, Functional Movement and Magnificence are tools used to awaken your inner power, recondition your body’s natural vitality and reclaim your highest potential.
PROGRAM PILARS – What you’ll learn:
• Alignment Based Power Yoga classes (ALL LEVELS)
• Concentration and meditation classes
• Yoga Alliance International Certification upon completion
• 21-day single and shared occupancy accommodation
• Daily vegan/vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Learn sequencing methods
• Sequencing for specialized classes
• Comprehensive asana yoga teacher training manual
• Mythology and Philosophy
• The Art of Theming and Dharma
• Learn hands on adjusting & assisting
• Chakras, Mudras, Mantras & Bandhas
• Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
• Projecting your voice
FUNCTIONAL POWER YOGA
• Introduction to Functional Power Yoga philosophy
• Introduction to Functional Movement and Mobility
• Primal Movements knowledge and understanding
• Learn General & Refined Functional Alignment Instructions
• Mobility, Therapeutics and healing techniques
• Intelligent stretching techniques
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
• Discover your true authentic self
• Live in purpose, intuitively, happy and free
• Develop and strengthen your personal wellbeing practice
• Practice and discover ways to transform your life
• Discover your truth, offering and mission.
• Develop a spiritual lifestyle, live life as a moving meditation
• Creating space for personal practice, ritual and ceremony
• Yoga of Business
• Marketing & Branding
• Teaching groups, privates, corporate, workshops & retreats
GET READY, SET, GO…
• Teaching Final Exam
• Final Written Exam
STUDY AND RESEARCH SOURCES REQUIREMENTS
• Light on Yoga, The Bible of Modern Yoga
• Hatha Yoga Pradapika by Swami Muktibodhananda
• The Yoga Sutras (any translation)
• Becoming a supple leopard by Kelly Starett
TUITION * LODGING * MEALS:
$700 DEPOSIT (Reserve Your Space) *Non-refundable
$3499 PAYMENT IN FULL (Shared Occ. Lodging + Meals + Tuition)
$4499 PAYMENT IN FULL (Single Occ. Lodging + Meals + Tuition)
Available upon request.
• 6:00am Morning Practice
• 7:30am Breakfast
• 8:00am Lecture and study
• 1:00pm Lunch
• 2:00pm Lecture, study & practice teach
• 6:30pm Dinner
• 7:30pm Lights out
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Join lead Facilitators Pablo Lucero and Sarah Taggart for an immersion in transformation, sacred ritual, adventure, journey in healing and deep connection.
200HR –Power Yoga
200HR – Skanda Yoga
Program Director of Functional Power Yoga
Co-founder and creator of OM Movement Studio (Coconut Grove, Miami, FL, US)
Pablo emanates a down-to-earth, grounding energy that speaks to realizing yourself, to serve. His creative artistry and poetry inspires curiosity about our space within. His teachings illuminate alignment and inner strength allowing a functional approach to poses, offering a hearty mix of Anusara, Vinyasa Yoga and Functional Movement with surprising degree of personal attention to large groups.
“I am constantly exploring all aspects of self-discovery to impact and elevate the world. My mission is to design, offer and celebrate physical, mental and spiritual evolution. We are infinite consciousness in motion.” Pablo Lucero
At the impressionable age of 18 Pablo Lucero discovered meditation and shortly thereafter found the practice of Yoga. With over 8 years of teaching, Pablo has refined the art of making the ancient practice of Yoga accessible to all. He implements cutting-edge methodology based on his studies of Biomechanics & Functional Movement. He leadsworkshops, conferences, memorable Yoga Retreats and Yoga Teacher Trainings Certifications locally and internationally.
Pablo’s specialty program is designed to be accessible to all who are interested in shifting their awareness to a life that is full and joyous, creating a ripple effect to shift humanity and the world. He has been studying meditation, yoga and movement for over 10 years offering his knowledge, wisdom and Functional Power philosophy through personal development and practical inner strength, allowing an accessible way to the light on yoga.
E-RYT500 Vinyasa Krama
Sarah is known for her authentic, nurturing teaching style. Her philosophy is that Yoga teaches us to observe, choose and create a life of unity, love and compassion. Her teachings combine Traditional Hatha Yoga principals such as kriyas, asanas, pranayama, meditation and other healing modalities and practices.
Yoga has been part of her life for over 5 years. She completed her 500 hour Vinyasa Krama Yoga Teacher Training in Chile and her 300 hour Advanced Yoga Training in Hatha Yoga with AyurYoga Eco-Ashram in Mysore, India where she lived, practiced, studied and taught for 6 months. She has studied with Swami Prabodh Chaithanya, Simon Borg-Oliver, Ana Forrest, Elena Bower, Honza and Claudine Lafond, Teachers of Sivananda Meenakshi Ashram, SN Goenka (Vipassana Meditation) among others.
Her favorite of Patanjai’s Yoga Sutra is, 1,2:Yogas chitta vritti Nirodha, “Yoga is the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind” because for Sarah Yoga is the practice where she can quiet her mind and simply be. In addition to her passion for yoga, Sarah works with the sacred plant of Cacao, offering cacao ceremony and mindful living integration.
• Opening Fire Ceremony
• Temazcal Sweat Lodge
• Cacao Ceremony
• Rite of Passage Fire Ceremony
• Teaching Yoga Required Textbook
• Anatomy Required Book listed on the website
• Yoga Mat, foam block and yoga strap
• Notebook with lined paper
• Journal for writing and collecting quotes and things
• Writing Materials
• Large water bottle
During this training, you will be staying at the gorgeous Finca Mia with the options of a private room or shared room. Finca Mia is nestled in the lush foothills of the Chirripo Mountain Reserve, sitting gracefully along the banks of the pristine Talari River, Finca Mia is an enchanting jungle retreat offering many amenities, healing modalities, and an unforgettable experience.
Located at an elevation of 4000 ft, the cool nights and warm days make the climate at Finca Mia the perfect balance. Surrounded by rainforests for secluded tranquility, yet graced by a vibrant community, this healing retreat center is full of warmth, opportunity for self-reflection, insight, and restful rejuvenation. Finca Mia is a haven to many, and it is an honor for us to share this magical gem with you.
For more information please contact us:
- • Discover your true authentic self
- • Live in purpose, intuitively, happy and free
- • Develop and strengthen your personal wellbeing practice
- • Practice and discover ways to transform your life
- • Discover your truth, offering and mission.
- • Develop a spiritual lifestyle, live life as a moving meditation
- • Creating space for personal practice, ritual and ceremony
- Learn: Yoga of Business • Marketing & Branding • Teaching groups, privates, corporate, workshops & retreats
- More: • Opening Fire Ceremony • Temazcal Sweat Lodge • Hikes • Cacao Ceremony • Rite of Passage Fire Ceremony
- tent camping
- shared rooms
- private room
- entire house
- over 80% locally sourced
- restaurant on site
- fast: streaming video
- yogamultiple times a day
- meditationmultiple times a day
- breathworkmultiple times a day
- nutrition/cooking1-2 times per week
- dance1-2 times per week
Pay with these cryptocurrencies:
GETTING TO FINCA MIA:
Guests typically land in San Jose the night prior to their arrival at Finca Mia.
We are happy to book your lodging in San Jose on your arrival night. You may also wish to arrive on the morning of the first day of the retreat.
We can organize group shuttle transport to Finca Mia with one pick- up at the San Jose airport at 10am and one pick-up at the hotel at 10:30am (after breakfast).
Shuttle times are based on your itineraries.
We recommend the nearby hotel with free airport-hotel shuttle:
The cost for SJO hotel, breakfast, & roundtrip transport from SJO to Finca Mia:
$150 per person double occupancy or $200 per person single occupancy.
Transport only (SJO direct to Finca Mia) is $50 per person each way.
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
More experiences in Costa Rica.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: