CONSCIOUS DANCE CULTURE
Take a spiritual holiday at chai garden ashram. Imagine an intimate gathering of 50 friends, doing yoga, dancing to the sounds of the best dj's in Belize, eating incredible vegan food and drinking world famous kombucha on tap, and all this surrounded by jungle beside a waterfall. Detox from stress in a conscious party atmosphere free from alcohol and cigarettes.
With your entry fee all your needs are met including free camping, vegan food, unlimited fruit, 24 hr waterfall, yoga, chanting and meditation, not to mention the best Belize has to offer in local and international dj talent. An intimate 3 day party where your new friends are excited to meet you! This event is hosted by Chai Garden Ashram, the only ashram and kombucha bar in Belize.
ABOUT THE ASHRAM CULTURE
- A relaxed integrative experience facilitated by ashram Directors Laine and Evan
- make the most of your stay with a healing massage, a wonderful way to deepen and integrate the yoga experience
- intimate atmosphere where people get to know each other
- herbs and energy freely shared, an ashram like no other
- fruit available everyday, all day
- Sat Sang, spiritual fellowship and conversation
- incredible wildlife, up close with birds, butterflies, insects and reptiles
- 420 positive
- alcohol, cigarette, dog and chemical free environment, (no deet please) we provide a neem based bug repellant
ETERNAL SUN 2019 is an invitation to you-topia! Three full days starting with our famous chai tea and meditation in the morning, followed by a fresh selection of unique local fruits, followed by Kundalini Yoga at 10 am. Vegan lunch is served at 1pm and let the Trance, Moombahton, Deep House, House and EDM begin! Dj''s all afternoon and into the night, 24 hour kitchen staff ready with kombucha and vegan delights. Camp, dance, swim, eat and do yoga with us in the jungle of Belize!
- Get together in community. Conscious Dance Culture, promoting self awareness in an alcohol free environment. Vegan food, spring fed waterfall and swimming hole, and really good music!
- Vegan food prepared fresh with an emphasis on local, raw and organic. Our Om Brewed Kombucha from jungle infusions is guaranteed to blow your mind.
- Kundalini yoga practice at 10 am every day! Everyone vibrating in harmony as we journey through our time together.
- tent camping
- over 80% locally sourced
- restaurant on site
- None: Off the grid
- plant medicine1-2 times per week
FLY IN to Belize's Philip Goldson Airport.
Contact William's Shuttle for airport service to San Ignacio, or taxi to Burrell Boom, and bus to San Ignacio. In San Ignacio take the Jasmine taxi from the Savanna taxi stalls by the Welcome Center. You may also catch the Cristo Rey bus here. If you have any problems call and we can pick you up in San Ignacio for 10 usd.
May the Long Time Sun Shine Upon You,
Eternal Sun Belize 2019 is currently offering the following opportunities:
- Vegan cooks
- Vegan bakers
- Site manager
- General volunteer
- Volunteer coordinator
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: