Wake up to the sound of tropical birds and monkeys, the warm forest air on your skin. Purify your system with fresh spring water and nourish deeply on vibrant foods, grown on the land and shaped by Ayurvedic and Mediterranean influences. Vibrant and alive, hot and humid, rushing with an abundance of freshwater and home to a mosaic of new and ancient cultures… we invite you to our jungle home in Belize for a complete immersion into the radical beauty of Nature.
Looking for an opportunity to reconnect to the Whole?
Sattva Land, in the Maya Mountains of Belize, is built on the power interconnectivity and intentional living. Thrive on the taste of tropical, medicinal foods surrounded by the aliveness of the rainforest. Learn co-dependence by observing the complex interactions of wild growth. Understand Yoga by being surrounded in the connectivity of nature, through the simple act of being.
Transform your world, understand your soul's journey and reveal your true connection to Self.
Experience the abundance of life while dancing with the whisper of the jungle trees by moonlight. Draw on the healing effects that such an immersion in nature provides while learning a holistic approach to teaching. Use Earth Medicine practices, sacred ceremony and the wisdom of the Andes and the sacred land of Belize to transform your world, understand your soul's journey and reveal your true connection to Self.
This 200 HR Yoga Teacher Training is facilitated by
Kula Collective is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS) - all Teacher Training and Continuing Education graduates are able to register with Yoga Alliance. The Collective was founded by a group of friends, colleagues, and visionaries who share the passion to ignite a global spiritual awakening through a thriving collective community founded in integrity, sustainability and freedom.
Facilitators for this training:
SINCE A YOUNG AGE, JESSI HAS STUDIED DANCE AND CREATIVE MOVEMENT. SINCE HER FIRST RYT200 TEACHER TRAINING IN 2008, JESSI HAS LED RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS THROUGHOUT THE STATES, GUATEMALA, MEXICO, PERU, BALI, AND COSTA RICA. SHE COMPLETED HER RYT500 CERTIFICATION IN 2012 AND NOW LEADS TEACHER TRAININGS IN PLACES SHE MOST ENJOYS TO SHARE.
Jessi teaches a Vinyasa based practice to combine elements of dance and natural movement with traditional yogic sequencing. She incorporates attention to rhythm of the breath, and allows for organic movement to flow in each pose. She is grateful for the journey of yogic creativity and loves to share this movement of bliss with others along the way. Jessi, along with her husband Zach, are also in the process of creating a Holistic Retreat Center, Seven Springs, in her mountain home of East Tennessee.
ZACHARY TOWNE-SMITH (RYT 500HR) IS A PASSIONATE CONNECTOR. HIS INNATE CREATIVITY, FLEXIBLE PERSPECTIVE, AND QUICK SMILE MAKE HIM A NATURAL LEADER, INSPIRING PARTICIPATION AND THOUGHTFUL CONSENSUS IN THE WIDE ARRAY OF GROUPS HE WORKS WITH. HE HAS DEDICATED HIS LIFE TO THE STUDY AND DEVELOPMENT OF INTERCULTURAL RELATIONS AND THE FACILITATION OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR SUSTAINABLE WELL-BEING.
His Cum Laude B.A. from Harvard College led him to explore issues of privilege and work for justice from his hometown of Philadelphia to the Guatemala City garbage dump. This work has taken him throughout the Americas engaging diverse stakeholders in strategic planning through the development of creative and critical thinking in fields such as education, public health, business, creative industries, and entrepreneurship.
He expresses his own creativity through music, photography, and capoeira bringing insights from these arts into his facilitation and mediation. In 2006 he co-founded the Guatemalan non-profit Imagitlán.
Highlight Activities throughout this training:
- Observe and understand permaculture food growing systems, off-grid solutions and water harvesting techniques
- Use Earth Medicine practices, sacred ceremony and the wisdom of the shamans to transform your world, understand your soul's journey and reveal your true connection to Self
- Disconnect from the swirl of the everyday world as you connect to the immense power of nature and simple living in the wild Belizean jungle
- Experience community life on a sustainable permaculture farm, living in harmony with our surroundings
- Learn about and taste tropical food and medicinal herbs from the abundant jungle gardens, alchemized with love in our outdoor kitchen
- Feed your soul on 3 Gourmet jungle vegetarian meals per day, mostly organic & local with many raw food options and local superfoods
- Disconnect as you leave roads and phone network behind
- Eat, breathe and live yoga as you immerse yourself in the interconnected ecosystems and holistic lifestyle of Sattva Land
Typical Kula Day:
6:15 - 8:30 am Art of Practice
Meditation, Pranayama, and Asana
8:30 - 10 AM Breakfast
10- 1 pm Art of Living/Teaching
Yoga Anatomy, Philosophy, Daily Intentions & Special topics
1 - 3 pm Lunch & Self-Study
3 - 5:30 pm Art of Teaching
Kula Flow, Asana Analysis, Adjustments & Creative Sequencing
5:30 - 7 pm Dinner
7 - 8:30 pm Art of Healing
Ceremony, Kirtan or Satsang sacred gathering (*every other evening)
- CLEANSE WITH PURE WATER
- NOURISH FROM THE LAND
- RECONNECT IN THE WILDS OF THE JUNGLE
- EXPANSION OF SACRED CONSCIOUSNESS
- CLEAR STRATEGIES TO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION & PURPOSE
- YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
- ANCESTRAL KNOWLEDGE
- CEREMONY & KIRTAN
- shared rooms
- private room
- restaurant on site
- over 80% locally sourced
- medium: voice calls (no video)
- permaculture1-2 times per week
- plant medicine1-2 times per week
Information on how to get to Sattva Land will be sent to you upon booking.
200 HR Rainforest Rebirth Yoga Teacher Training w/ Kula Collective is currently offering the following opportunities:
- OPEN HEART
- OPEN MIND
Register or login to contact this facilitator.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: