Institute for relational consciousness.
Located on the Big Island of Hawaii between Waipio and Honoka’a, this land holds a lineage of work in intimacy, council, and community building. We are in a new phase of becoming a watering hole for a global peace network and living in community.
How does this place support global peace work?
In this turbulent global phase of renewal, how can we best serve conscious evolution on this earth? Our calling is to create a place that supports deep trust and love between humans, humans and nature, humans and all of life.
We draw inspiration from numerous communities and traditions, and live with guidelines derived from the vision carried by Tamera, a peace research center in Portugal and the Ojai Foundation in California:
1) Work towards decentralized regional self-sufficiency in water, food and energy, thus providing the complicity-free material base for a new culture.
2) Give equal attention to inner and outer peace work.
3) Accept and address love and sexuality as aspects of culture that are in particular need of healing and evolving.
4) Support a spiritual practice that places the sacredness of life at its center.
5) Create an economy based on mutual support.
Size of project site
People on site
3 - 12
April to October
November to February
- tent camping
- shared rooms
- private room
- entire house
- communal kitchen access
- communally cooked meals
- over 80% locally sourced
- medium: voice calls (no video)
Register or login to contact this center.