Eco Villa is a residence based oasis for transformation and fitness dedicated to the science of regenerative living. With 2 rooms in the house, 1 Geodesic Dome and a lawn for camping by the pool in the backyard, we facilitate affordable stays and options to RESET your self-care practice. Designed by famous architects Marmol&Radziner, all who step in feel the wisdom of design so ahead of its time (built about 30 years ago with Tiny House concept). Intended to bring nature indoors, river rocks massage your feet, cement floors transmit a refreshing coolness, adobe walls frame the earthy feel, and elegant french doors inspire creativity.
Our journey to become an ecological paradise in the suburbs started in 2016. Humbled by the amount of re-learning needed to carry out a lifestyle that supports our eco-systems, we have been taking baby steps (just how I like to train people to eco-centered fitness) since then.
Here are the reasons we thought we qualified to call ourselves eco-friendly:
- Intends to bring the outdoors inside the house by using earthy elements.
- The minimal square footage prioritizes the backyard as a living space.
- Geodesic Dome: $6,000 to build
- RV turned-tiny-house: $7,000 to purchase and fix
- Hybrid Cob Cottage: $900 to build (work in progress)
• We have identified and are learning to harvest 7 plants:
- Olives - Chaya
- Aloe - Dandelion
- Acorns - Strawberries
• We have developed a compost system in order to amend the clay-heavy soil of our land.
• We don’t use plastic cups, bottles, plastic utensils or paper plates.
• We share our home with others to make it self-sustaining and enjoy our global community.
• We see ourselves as a complete intentional community; supporting, loving, and caring for one another.
• We have been moving towards understanding how to tangibly save electricity, water and be able to grow our own food. Our Dept. of Water and Power Bill has been consistently coming down due to simple practices of water and electricity usage conservation which have been very easy and sustainable.
It is a general understanding today that in order to reach optimum levels of performance, a fitness lifestyle needs to be implemented. It is also common knowledge that the only thing warrantied in our life these days is CHANGE. Our planet is currently in a crisis that is demanding more than optimum levels performance, is demanding constant expansion and evolution of our abilities, skills, mindsets, and levels of support. Mayra McCullough has been exploring methods and systems for the past 10 years, and has distilled the system she has found gives her clients the most comprehensive approach to well-being: BODY INTEGRATION. Mayra defines Body Integration as the process of connecting all the dots that make up our whole BEING: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Full BODY INTEGRATION requires a deep commitment to caring for every aspect of ourselves: DAILY, at HOME, FOREVER. Mayra has created the Self Optimization Sanctuary (S.O.S.) Training™ method with the intention of helping people gain the knowledge, inspiration, and passion to take ownership of their well-being by performing daily sacred rituals of self-care at home. Mayra uses the word sacred because in order to have the passion and dedication to actually do this daily, the time and space created needs to be regarded with great respect and reverence. Mayra facilitates the creation of your own living altar in order to create a vortex of self-care where you are drawn effortlessly and look forward to connect with yourself, your body’s wisdom, your intuition, and your truth in this space.
Mayra’s various programs (semi-privates in her studio, travel expeditions, privates via Skype or in person) are designed to teach participants how to personally train themselves by creating their own Self Optimization Sanctuary (S.O.S.) at home. C2E’s S.O.S Training™ is dedicated to teach people how to create their own piece of heaven on earth by establishing a DAILY practice of well-being, at HOME, FOREVER!
Mayra McCullough, a fervent proponent of what visionary Barbara Marx Hubbard calls “Regenopause,” will guide you to finding YOUR customized system that will draw you in effortlessly to do what is required to feeling younger every year!
This method is designed to give the following benefits:
• Own a lifestyle that will never be a temporary fad again!
• Become empowered to KNOW how to keep your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies balanced and connected for not only optimum performance but constant expansion of your human capacities.
• Have a RESET system in order to realign yourself with your desired well-being lifestyle every 3 months
• Have clear understanding on how to keep your workouts balanced so that all the energy systems, ranges of motion, and modalities of movement can be applied monthly.
• Have a complete understanding on how to talk and listen to your body, in order to know what your body needs.
• The knowledge on how to address most of your body talk, in other words, when you hear your body say “My back feels tight.” you’ll know exactly what to do in order to address the tightness right at home.
• The ability to integrate body, mind, and spirit, in your SOS workout with simple and precise tools for focus, self-awareness, tension and stress release, as well as the ability to bring in gratitude, love, and positivity.
• A set of nutrient dense seasonal recipes, seasonal energy medicine modalities, creative expression outlets, as well as nature connection outlets that will turn your life into a RETREAT LIFESTYE!
• The opportunity to have a local community of well-being enthusiasts who are into co-creating, and connecting heart-to-heart.
• Have a great foundation for a Meditation practice.
• All you need to create your own piece of Heaven On Earth!
More info: http://coach2edify.org/sos-program/
Size of project site
People on site
5 - 15
March to October
November to February
- tent camping
- private room
- communal kitchen access
- fast: streaming video
- yoga3-5 times per week
- meditation3-5 times per week
Eco Villa is currently offering the following opportunities:
Contact Eco Villa
Register or login to contact this center.