Alassari Plantation is an invitation to relax and let go, to reconnect with your sensations and to enjoy the gentle flow of nature in the natural mountain rainforest.
The Balinese people have known about the rejuvenating properties of the natural mountain rainforest for centuries. Shinrin-yoku is the name given to the Japanese art of "forest bathing," something that we, and our guests, come to enjoy every day.
Our luxury holiday villa retreat is highly rated amongst Bali's luxury hotels and is located 750m up the southern slope on Mt. Batukaru (2,276m²), one of the most preserved areas of natural mountain rainforest on the island of Bali.
Close by is a UNICEF site preserving some of the ancient rice field irrigation systems. The Plantation overlooks the southern part of the island offering panoramic views of the rainforest, mountains and sea at Jimbaran Bay.
DISCOVER THE RICHNESS OF BALI & ITS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY
Alassari is fully immersed in the local village of Sarinbuana, with a strong will to support the development of its community, providing resources, training, employment and innovative ideas to improve life conditions of the Balinese people.
UNIQUE BALI ACTIVITIES
Our village of Sarinbuana/Biyahan is alongside the State and National Forest that make up one third of the island of Bali, Indonesia. At Alassari, you might enjoy:
- Timber-top suspension bridge
- Plantation walk
- Mountain trekking
- Rice field trekking
- temple trekking including the Tanah Lot Temple tour
- Balinese cooking classes
- Balinese dance classes
- traditional medicine classes on jamu
- visits to local healers
- meet the local community and become involved in one of the many ceremonies that are the Balinese way of life.
MASSAGE & WELLNESS THERAPIES
Here are some of the select holistic health and wellness therapies offered at Alassari:
- Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
- Thai Massage
- Warm Stone Therapy
- Alassari Signature Massage
- Organic Exfoliating Scrubs
- Mani & Pedi Nail Treatments
- Purifying Turmeric Facial
- Ultra Hydrating Facial
- Bathing Ritual
At Alassari, we protect and preserve the local environment in many ways:
- Organic vegetable gardens/use local produce
- Water sourced from a local spring
- Replacing hundreds of trees, shrubs and flowers attracting and sustaining more local birds, bees and butterflies
- Building waterways so as to maintain land stability
- Environmentally friendly products used
- Avani Bio paper and PLA (made from corn starch) straws used
- Recycle non organic waste with local partners
- All septics are aerobic bio systems (utilising added enzymes)
- Process organic waste on site
- Compost system
- Only use bamboo sheets, bed linen and towels
Size of project site
People on site
10 - 30
May to August
September to November
- entire house
- private room
- restaurant on site
- over 80% locally sourced
- fast: streaming video
Contact Alassari Plantation
Register or login to contact this center.
Pay with these cryptocurrencies: