PachaMama is an oasis of an alternative lifestyle. It's a place to dive into a transformative spiritual voyage, rejuvenate the body, connect with nature and celebrate life.
Work Exchangers in PachaMama enjoy a good work/life balance, allowing them to devote time to meditation and personal growth as well as participate in workshops and community events. Depending on the different branches of work, opportunities may be available to learn vocational skills such as gardening, carpentry and cooking.
The Work Exchange program affords one the chance to meet and connect with likeminded travelers from around the world, melt into the ways of PachaMama and become a part of the tribe. Each Work Exchanger’s contribution is honored and their commitment to the community greatly appreciated.
• Discounted Accommodation
• Free Food
• Free Daily Yoga & Movement Classes
• Daily Meditation
• Weekly Satsang
WORK EXCHANGE COMMITMENT
• The minimum commitment is six weeks (this includes the time spent in two workshops)
• Work week consists of 25 working hours a week
• Work Exchangers are expected to attend four evening meditations (daily Silent Sittings) per week
• Work Exchangers are expected to participate in at least two workshops or groups, one of which is required to be an emotional healing workshop, i.e. Freedom from the Past, Growing in Love, Wisdom of Breath etc.
• Health insurance is required
• Free daily classes and activities such as meditations, yoga, dance, tai chi and pilates.
• Free lunches Monday thru Friday in the Work Exchange Kitchen and free dinner every night at Verde Restaurant. Lunches are a traditional Costa Rican meal and dinner is a light meal consisting of soup and rice.
Additional meals can be purchased at a 20% discount in the organic, vegetarian restaurant. Work Exchangers will also have access to a refrigerator in the Work Exchange Kitchen where they can store the food they purchase for any additional meals.
Size of project site
People on site
80 - 90
December to April
May to June
- tent camping
- private room
- entire house
- communal kitchen access
- restaurant on site
- fast: streaming video
- dance1-2 times per week
PachaMama is currently offering the following opportunities:
- Tennis coach
- raw vegan chef
Register or login to contact this center.