- No shoes in the house
- No smoking inside the house but you can smoke on the porch or in the garden
- During the weekdays : silence after 10pm, During the weekend (Friday and Saturday night): silence after midnight
THE NEIGHBORHOOD & GETTING AROUND:
You can find use on google if you enter "Unity, comunidad consciente Urbana",
San Pedro is very lively neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and bars 5 min away (walking)...
You can walk to the center of San Jose (about 20 min) or take a bus (direct, about 10 min). We have a parking in case you need to park you car but contact us to confirm it is available for the dates you're coming.
- We have a furry friend, a little kitten called Luna that delights us with her playfulness!
- Parking might be available on request
- Pets might be accepted (case by case basis)
- Unity is a relatively new place, we started the project 6 months ago. It starts to look pretty good but there is still much to do and we didn't finish entirely the renovations. That's why you will find some building materials on the entrance waiting for the second round of renovations when we'll have gathered enough money. But at least round 1 (the inside of the house) is 95% finished as we focused on this area first.